Southwest Florida Attractions
- Trap, Skeet, Sporting and Five Stand Clay Shooting: Located just across the street from Port Of The Islands Everglades Adventure Resort, Gulf Coast Clays offers an experience for both experienced and novice shooters.
- Championship Golf: The National Golf Foundation’s latest statistics show that the Naples – Marco Island area is second only to Myrtle Beach in the total number of golf holes per capita and No. 1 when it comes to the numbers of private holes per person, making it an ideal location to visit for your next golf vacation.
- Variety of Dining: Restaurants in the area offer diversified cuisine. Many spotlight Florida’s freshest, finest seafood “straight from the docks” – jumbo shrimp, sweet scallops, succulent crabs and, of course, great grouper!
- World-Class Shopping: When it comes to shopping, Southwest Florida has it all. From the chic designer shops of Naples’ Fifth Avenue to huge outlet malls, there is enough shopping to keep you busy all day and night!
- Sailing and Boating: Sail away into the sunset or take a day trip down to the Florida Keys! There are a variety of different experiences available on the water!
- Art and History: Learn about the rich culture of the Calusa and Seminole Indians who are native to Florida. Tour the Edison-Ford Estates and see where many of today’s technologies were born. Naples and Marco Island are home to dozens of art galleries and theaters that can be enjoyed by people of all ages.
- Gorgeous White-Sand Beaches: Southwest Florida is known for its healthy beaches. The many miles of sand invite thousands of visitors and locals to enjoy the area’s exciting outdoors while listening to the calming Gulf tides. There are a variety of things to do like hunting for sea shells or learning to windsurf. The waters of the Gulf of Mexico are between 65 and 85 degrees so it is enjoyable all year round!